Build On Your Lot
If you already own a lot in the Fort Worth or Dallas area and are ready to build your dream home, lets talk! Our team can generally build a custom home for you on any lot in the DFW Metroplex construction focus areas. We can also help clients locate that perfect lot to build their dream home on. The following services are included in our Build On Your Lot Program:
Site visit and evaluation We will look at the property that you own or are interested in purchasing to provide you with an idea for what it will take to get your lot ready for home construction.
Demolition and removal If there is an existing building on the lot that should be removed prior to constructing a new home, we can provide site consultation, demolition, and debris removal services.
- Floor Plan Creation Or Evaluation You can choose from one of our existing floor plans or meet with our designer to come up with an exclusive floor plan that is all your own! If you already have your own set of floor plans in hand, we would be happy to review them and provide feedback.
- Land acquisition We can help you locate and purchase a lot to build on.
- Survey. If you do not have a survey on your property, we can help you obtain one.
- Subdividing or parcel consolidation We can help you separate a large tract of land into multiple smaller lots, or combine multiple conjoining lots into one.
- Soil Composition Report Subsurface site evaluation will be performed to determine the structural building requirements for your home.
- Permits We can help you secure all required government permits to build your home.
- Construction Financing We partner with several local and regional banks to help you secure construction financing on the best terms.
- Fixed Price We offer fixed price home construction contracts so that you can be rest easy knowing that there are no hidden or surprise fees.
- Locations If you are located in Dallas or Fort Worth Texas, or any of the surrounding communities, there is a good chance that you are inside of our construction focus areas.
Contact us today for a free consultation!